5 Highlights from 2016!
1. Setting a huge goal and crushing it at the Centennial Holiday Show!
This was a HUGE deal to us! The best show we have participated in yet, and we are already signed up for next year!
2. Completing our 1st year in business!
We started this little business Sept 2015 with our first craft show being the Eagleville Fall Fest, and we participated again this year and celebrated our 1 year business anniversary!
3. Having a record breaking month in December!
December was a crazy month but so so motivating!! I had so many orders to fulfill and I loved every second of it! I met so many nice people!
4. Spending lots of time with my sweet mom, and all of our great friends, family, and customers that came to see us at shows!!
That makes this all worth it and fun! It wouldn’t be near as much fun doing these shows alone and being surrounded only by strangers.
5. The continued support, love, compliments, motivation, and overall good vibes we get from YOU!
It truly has been a great year for Handmade by K&A! Excited for the next year ahead! Big things are coming, I can feel it!!